-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help with links in my signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3353
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Help with links in my signature   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Before I start, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, and if it isn't appropriate for this area, I apologize.

Anyway I need some help with my signature.
What I want to do is have pictures of box arts for the various games that I'm Let's Playing, but what I'd like is if you click on the pictures it will lead you to the playlist of that let's play.

I don't even know if that's possible but any form of help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 75
GU Credits : 3034
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 23
Location : earth

PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Before I start, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, and if it isn't appropriate for this area, I apologize.

Anyway I need some help with my signature.
What I want to do is have pictures of box arts for the various games that I'm Let's Playing, but what I'd like is if you click on the pictures it will lead you to the playlist of that let's play.

I don't even know if that's possible but any form of help would be appreciated.

Not sure how to do it if you click the picture but you could just put the link under it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3353
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 pm

mrcatz wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Before I start, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, and if it isn't appropriate for this area, I apologize.

Anyway I need some help with my signature.
What I want to do is have pictures of box arts for the various games that I'm Let's Playing, but what I'd like is if you click on the pictures it will lead you to the playlist of that let's play.

I don't even know if that's possible but any form of help would be appreciated.

Not sure how to do it if you click the picture but you could just put the link under it
That's what I'll do if nothing else works, but I at least want to try.
I'm looking into HTML Coding now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clutch



Posts : 48
GU Credits : 3010
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 25
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Alright, I think I figured it out.
You have to put [url= followed by the link you want and ], then put and [/url].
So I think it would have to be this:

Code:

[url=WEBSITE LINK HERE][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

I hope it works!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 134
GU Credits : 3022
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Phantom's disciple in heaven

PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Clutch wrote:
Alright, I think I figured it out.
You have to put [url= followed by the link you want and ], then put and [/url].
So I think it would have to be this:

Code:

[url=WEBSITE LINK HERE][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

I hope it works!
i think that's how you do it
i did it before a long time ago but i dont completely remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3353
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Clutch wrote:
Alright, I think I figured it out.
You have to put [url= followed by the link you want and ], then put and [/url].
So I think it would have to be this:

Code:

[url=WEBSITE LINK HERE][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

I hope it works!
I will attempt that now!
Thank you for the help, even if it won't work....
Edit: It worked!
Hoozah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help with links in my signature   

Back to top Go down
 
Help with links in my signature
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» Pirates Of The Caribbean Avatar + Signature Request
» ~Gir Signature~
» Doggie Signature and Avatar set (:
» IMPORTANT: About Artpad

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: