-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eaglehawks

avatar

Posts : 58
GU Credits : 2951
Join date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: The pokemon   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm

I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3156
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.

This whole forum isnt getting alot of love itself. No

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 3128
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.

This whole forum isnt getting alot of love itself. No

^

I think that is mainly because since Uutton left and all, a lot of people quit UT. Then on top of that we made a new forum replacing it so most people probably just didn't join because it will never be the same as UT. Plus there is no advertising to this forum whatsoever, like UT was advertised by Uutton. Hopefully if GT opens a YouTube account then we can get more members. ^u^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3265
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Rover wrote:
Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.

This whole forum isnt getting alot of love itself. No

^

I think that is mainly because since Uutton left and all, a lot of people quit UT. Then on top of that we made a new forum replacing it so most people probably just didn't join because it will never be the same as UT. Plus there is no advertising to this forum whatsoever, like UT was advertised by Uutton. Hopefully if GT opens a YouTube account then we can get more members. ^u^
*cough*where's kanrik*cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eaglehawks

avatar

Posts : 58
GU Credits : 2951
Join date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

You bring up a good point pialga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanrik
Admin
avatar

Posts : 85
GU Credits : 12030
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 27
Location : My Dorm Room

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm

I has a life, its not exactly like I can just put things aside anymore and do whatever I want.
For example, how many videos have I even made myself in the past few months? 1, and I didn't even make it.

_________________

Actions speak louder than words. You have two legs, get up and use them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3265
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Kanrik wrote:
I has a life, its not exactly like I can just put things aside anymore and do whatever I want.
For example, how many videos have I even made myself in the past few months? 1, and I didn't even make it.
I know, I know, I'm pretty busy too, but we need to open up a youtube channel to advertise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MwebRevolution

avatar

Posts : 104
GU Credits : 2890
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Well I didn't even notice that this forum was made after i visited UT a couple times after if said goodbye UT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momo

avatar

Posts : 376
GU Credits : 3154
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 93

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 am

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.

This whole forum isnt getting alot of love itself. No

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   

Back to top Go down
 
The pokemon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!
» Ideas for Pokemon Fan Club
» Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?
» Going to AFASG 2012 (:

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: