-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Technician

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3204
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Technician   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:22 pm

I wish that the technician boost stayed even if it a move's power is doubled or something. What do you guys think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Oogie

avatar

Posts : 98
GU Credits : 2927
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Casper, Wyoming

PostSubject: Re: Technician   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm drawing a blank here, what moves did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3204
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Technician   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Evil Oogie wrote:
I'm drawing a blank here, what moves did you have in mind?
revenge. wake up slap, etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eaglehawks

avatar

Posts : 58
GU Credits : 2890
Join date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Technician   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 am

I believe no. Technician boosts apply to moves such as Punishment and Low Kick with BP lower than 60. I would only assume it will work.

Wait. I have something from Smogon:
When this Pokémon uses a move that has 60 Base Power or less, damage is increased by 50%. STAB and effectiveness modifiers are not counted when deciding whether the ability activates. If a move has variable Base Power and would have 60 Base Power or less when used (Avalanche, Hidden Power, Natural Gift, Payback, Pursuit, and Revenge), it is also boosted by 50%. Note that while self-inflicted confusion damage is a 40 Base Power Typeless move, it is not boosted by 50%.

There you go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MwebRevolution

avatar

Posts : 104
GU Credits : 2829
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Technician   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

eaglehawks wrote:
Wait. I have something from Smogon:
When this Pokémon uses a move that has 60 Base Power or less, damage is increased by 50%. STAB and effectiveness modifiers are not counted when deciding whether the ability activates. If a move has variable Base Power and would have 60 Base Power or less when used (Avalanche, Hidden Power, Natural Gift, Payback, Pursuit, and Revenge), it is also boosted by 50%. Note that while self-inflicted confusion damage is a 40 Base Power Typeless move, it is not boosted by 50%.

There you go. Very Happy
Huh? I'm not sure that is English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 894
GU Credits : 2891
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Panda Land

PostSubject: Re: Technician   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:28 pm

MwebRevolution wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
Wait. I have something from Smogon:
When this Pokémon uses a move that has 60 Base Power or less, damage is increased by 50%. STAB and effectiveness modifiers are not counted when deciding whether the ability activates. If a move has variable Base Power and would have 60 Base Power or less when used (Avalanche, Hidden Power, Natural Gift, Payback, Pursuit, and Revenge), it is also boosted by 50%. Note that while self-inflicted confusion damage is a 40 Base Power Typeless move, it is not boosted by 50%.

There you go. Very Happy
Huh? I'm not sure that is English.

Bassically:
The techician boost doesn't happen when you're hurt in confusion, but does happen on moves that have base 60 power, no matter what. I.e. If I uses payback after being attacked, the power would increase and the technician would boost it even more.
Does that help? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Technician   

Back to top Go down
 
Technician
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: