-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Canada .

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Canada .   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

United states is better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 3032
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Russians > French Canadians > Americans > English Canadians > Japanese
I win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oniongravy64
Admin
avatar

Posts : 203
GU Credits : 11949
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 26
Location : Ormskirk, UK

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

The English are clearly the dominant party, no doubt about it.

Just as a note, if nationalist belief based flaming happens here, it'll be locked in a nanosecond.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

oniongravy64 wrote:
The English are clearly the dominant party, no doubt about it.

Just as a note, if nationalist belief based flaming happens here, it'll be locked in a nanosecond.
Canadians are, like 65% English!
Canadians are polite anyways, unlike 'dem dar Amuricans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3041
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Canada and Onions are better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3169
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Damn they have Scott pilgrim too, but America has me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

America is obviously the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3041
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Evil wrote:
America is obviously the best.

No "New England" caused the Erie, Neutral, and Beothuk tribes to become extinct. Wait to go America!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3169
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
Evil wrote:
America is obviously the best.

No "New England" caused the Erie, Neutral, and Beothuk tribes to become extinct. Wait to go America!
Well by that logic, Mexico is New Spain, Canada is Fritain?, The Caribbean islands are now New Africa, a bunch of Asian wars lol. Virtually no country is owned by it's original tribal owners, that is history. We all win ......as long as your not Australia Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:58 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
Evil wrote:
America is obviously the best.

No "New England" caused the Erie, Neutral, and Beothuk tribes to become extinct. Wait to go America!

:3 you dont even care about them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Canada's national anthem is easier to remember and catchier.

In fact, we even titled our anthem because it's so great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Canada's national anthem is easier to remember and catchier.

In fact, we even titled our anthem because it's so great.


Yeah but no one cares about the athem since america is better.

What suddenly came in your mind? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Evil wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Canada's national anthem is easier to remember and catchier.

In fact, we even titled our anthem because it's so great.


Yeah but no one cares about the athem since america is better.

What suddenly came in your mind? confused
That Canada's better?
Razz

I honestly don't have anything against Americans, so don't take what I say the wrong way, but America is an overall unhealthy place.

Almost half of the groceries in American grocery stores aren't allowed in Canada because of how bad they are for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Evil wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Canada's national anthem is easier to remember and catchier.

In fact, we even titled our anthem because it's so great.


Yeah but no one cares about the athem since america is better.

What suddenly came in your mind? confused
That Canada's better?
Razz

I honestly don't have anything against Americans, UNITED STATES so don't take what I say the wrong way, but America is an overall unhealthy place.

Almost half of the groceries in American grocery stores aren't allowed in Canada because of how bad they are for you.


You might also want to avoid water and light, they're bad for you too. Smile



Water in the US is delicious, and is clinically proven to improve your teeth, while having no harmful chemicals Smile
The light in the US is also very abundant and healthy, since it has been covered by smog and pollution from the nasty clouds of the niagara falls Smile

By the way, just because we have obama and our country will probably in ruins by the time we get a new president, doesnt count Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3169
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Evil wrote:


Water in the US is delicious, and is clinically proven to improve your teeth, while having no harmful chemicals Smile


*cough*lies*cough*, Fluoride is a toxic waste that soviets put in their water to make their population dumber and nazis used in concentration camps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:36 pm

You Americans are so full of yourselves that you call yourselves Americans!

You live in the United States, so you should be United Statesians!

You don't own North America!

Oh and Pialga, isn't fluoride what dentists use to clean teeth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Pialga wrote:
Evil wrote:


Water in the US is delicious, and is clinically proven to improve your teeth, while having no harmful chemicals Smile


*cough*lies*cough*, Fluoride is a toxic waste that soviets put in their water to make their population dumber and nazis used in concentration camps.

Then how is the US smarter than canada? confused I guess canada is just stupid. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Evil wrote:
Pialga wrote:
Evil wrote:


Water in the US is delicious, and is clinically proven to improve your teeth, while having no harmful chemicals Smile


*cough*lies*cough*, Fluoride is a toxic waste that soviets put in their water to make their population dumber and nazis used in concentration camps.

Then how is the US smarter than canada? confused I guess canada is just stupid. Sad
US smarter than Canada?
Excuse me while I ROFL.....
*ROFLs for a while*
United Statesians aren't what I'd call the smartest people. (On average that is, so don't bring up Steven Hawking.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3169
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
You Americans are so full of yourselves that you call yourselves Americans!

You live in the United States, so you should be United Statesians!

You don't own North America!

Oh and Pialga, isn't fluoride what dentists use to clean teeth?
yes but many obvious things tell you that Fluoride is toxic: on toothpaste if you swallow it, they tell you to call poison control; plus Fluoride has a higher toxicity level than lead. There is actually a dental disease called Dental fluorosis caused by fluoride to children's teeth if exposed to an excess of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
You Americans are so full of yourselves that you call yourselves Americans!

You live in the United States, so you should be United Statesians!

You don't own North America!

Oh and Pialga, isn't fluoride what dentists use to clean teeth?

We call ourselves us citizens, except the illegal immigrants who crossed the border of course. Smile
Everyone in the Americas call themselves americans as a generalization. Smile You should be less judgmental next time.

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Evil wrote:
Pialga wrote:
Evil wrote:


Water in the US is delicious, and is clinically proven to improve your teeth, while having no harmful chemicals Smile


*cough*lies*cough*, Fluoride is a toxic waste that soviets put in their water to make their population dumber and nazis used in concentration camps.

Then how is the US smarter than canada? confused I guess canada is just stupid. Sad
US smarter than Canada?
Excuse me while I ROFL.....
*ROFLs for a while*
United Statesians aren't what I'd call the smartest people. (On average that is, so don't bring up Steven Hawking.)

No, you're mixing the real people of united states with other races. Smile
Its the cesspool of unwanted garbage that came to the united states, because they think its the best country to be in, alot of jobs, the best education system, and a chance of a new beginning. Smile Obviously. Smile And it still is the best. Smile

Pialga wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
You Americans are so full of yourselves that you call yourselves Americans!

You live in the United States, so you should be United Statesians!

You don't own North America!

Oh and Pialga, isn't fluoride what dentists use to clean teeth?
yes but many obvious things tell you that Fluoride is toxic: on toothpaste if you swallow it, they tell you to call poison control; plus Fluoride has a higher toxicity level than lead. There is actually a dental disease called Dental fluorosis caused by fluoride to children's teeth if exposed to an excess of it.

Children dont eat toothpaste for breakfast lunch and dinner. confused

My friend was young, he ate toothpaste all the time because he got the sweet version with extra flouride on a country with tons of lead on products. Smile He's fine. farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 3169
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Evil, you're either joking and if not, you're friend might have some possible medical problems and an IQ at least about 12% less than it would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Pialga wrote:
Evil, you're either joking and if not, you're friend might have some possible medical problems and an IQ at least about 12% less than it would be.

oh pssshhh as if its that concentrated in the US water, and did you know canada has their water fluoridated too? and did you know bottled water plastic is bad for you? I guess we just have to drink water out of a river. Sad



And he's probably dead by now but who cares LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Oh and by the way australia is the fattest country :3


http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/wellbeing/australia-pips-us-as-worlds-fattest-nation-20090407-9xn
e.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article4171160.ece

http://www.health-fitness.com.au/australia-now-fattest-country-in-the-world/



So before you say that USA is fat, please post pictures of yourselves seeing as you all are beautiful supermodels, then you may have a word. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ContinuumShift

avatar

Posts : 20
GU Credits : 2870
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 26
Location : The OD

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3060
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Canada .   

Back to top Go down
 
Canada .
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: Random-
Jump to: