-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 what happened to greene?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3156
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: what happened to greene?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

I missed him :<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3137
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

He left because he was demoted and he lost a lot of interest of pokemon. He left his other forums too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 39
GU Credits : 2994
Join date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

and his youtube. he basically disapeaered from thein internet.

these were his last words, on march 3, 2010.

Well now I have no doubt about it, the work put in by the mods on this is greatly underappreciated by our "glorious leader". Seems my mod position was dropped for no reason whatsoever despite my hard work and devotion. So I'm out. Like others before me there a total lack of respect on this forum, and whereas it is to be expected from members, it is not expected from higher up, and with the good guys like Gir, mike, darkravenn, Elfar, Schnoogle etc all gone, what has this forum even got left??? Good riddens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked Greene about the last part, he sent me this.
Greene wrote:

Quote :
That I got fired for no reason and replaced by the biggest SPAM'er on the site cdplayer because he kisses Uutton's ***. Mentioned a lot about Uutton's lack of respect for members and how that along with the fact that most of the good members like mike, Gir, and Schnoogle are gone that I have no reason to stay and good riddances.


This is to remain up, flaming or not.
-K





Didnt know he left cause of intrest in pokemon waning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oniongravy64
Admin
avatar

Posts : 203
GU Credits : 12045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 26
Location : Ormskirk, UK

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 am

Dragonmxz wrote:
and his youtube. he basically disapeaered from thein internet.

these were his last words, on march 3, 2010.

Well now I have no doubt about it, the work put in by the mods on this is greatly underappreciated by our "glorious leader". Seems my mod position was dropped for no reason whatsoever despite my hard work and devotion. So I'm out. Like others before me there a total lack of respect on this forum, and whereas it is to be expected from members, it is not expected from higher up, and with the good guys like Gir, mike, darkravenn, Elfar, Schnoogle etc all gone, what has this forum even got left??? Good riddens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked Greene about the last part, he sent me this.
Greene wrote:

Quote :
That I got fired for no reason and replaced by the biggest SPAM'er on the site cdplayer because he kisses Uutton's ***. Mentioned a lot about Uutton's lack of respect for members and how that along with the fact that most of the good members like mike, Gir, and Schnoogle are gone that I have no reason to stay and good riddances.


This is to remain up, flaming or not.
-K





Didnt know he left cause of intrest in pokemon waning.

Pretty good summary and quote usage there.

I can confirm he hasn't vanished completely because I can still talk to him, but his interest in Pokemon did evaporate so odds are you won't see him here again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 3108
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 am

The whole "cdplayer is the biggest spammer" thing changed ever since Momo arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 75
GU Credits : 3034
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 23
Location : earth

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Psycosmic wrote:
The whole "cdplayer is the biggest spammer" thing changed ever since Momo arrived.

TBH there are a lot more spammers then just those too (me included)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3353
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Psycosmic wrote:
The whole "cdplayer is the biggest spammer" thing changed ever since Momo arrived.

TBH there are a lot more spammers then just those too (me included)
This is kinda off topic, so I apologize, but I have to get this out.

If I have a lot of posts, does that really mean I spam?
Someone (They'll remain anonymous) has been telling me about the "Forum Spammers", and apparently I'm one of them. This someone basically told me that if you have a lot of posts, then you're a forum spammer. Now myself, along with Pialga, Momo, and Psycosmic spend a lot of time on the forum games. Does that mean that we're spammers?

To some degree, yes. Although with most of my posts, (Key word "most") I at least try (Key word "Try") to make them well thought out, but because I have fun on the forum games I'm a spammer?

The only real spammers on the forum (No offense guys!!!) are Momo and Evil, but even though they are spammers, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for them, and let's face it. We all spam from time to time, so don't complain about it.

To at least somewhat stay on topic, I don't know who Greene is, but I've gathered that he/she was a member of UT who lost authority and then quit. My thoughts are that if you lost your position of authority, then you're position wasn't "dropped for no reason". If you lost your authority, then you did something wrong.

Yeah, long post is long...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil



Posts : 196
GU Credits : 3156
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:

The only real spammers on the forum (No offense guys!!!) are Momo and Evil, but even though they are spammers, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for them, and let's face it. We all spam from time to time, so don't complain about it.


excuse me? you dont see me advertising about vaseline on a thread about someone's family's death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3353
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Evil wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:

The only real spammers on the forum (No offense guys!!!) are Momo and Evil, but even though they are spammers, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for them, and let's face it. We all spam from time to time, so don't complain about it.


excuse me? you dont see me advertising about vaseline on a thread about someone's family's death.
I really have no idea what you're talking about there, but you do bring up a good point. I really shouldn't have given "Examples" of who's a spammer and who isn't, so I do apologize to both you and Momo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3137
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Now myself, along with Pialga, Momo, and Psycosmic spend a lot of time on the forum games.
Yeah, long post is long...

No one likes me D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3141
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Dragonmxz wrote:
and his youtube. he basically disapeaered from thein internet.

these were his last words, on march 3, 2010.

Well now I have no doubt about it, the work put in by the mods on this is greatly underappreciated by our "glorious leader". Seems my mod position was dropped for no reason whatsoever despite my hard work and devotion. So I'm out. Like others before me there a total lack of respect on this forum, and whereas it is to be expected from members, it is not expected from higher up, and with the good guys like Gir, mike, darkravenn, Elfar, Schnoogle etc all gone, what has this forum even got left??? Good riddens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked Greene about the last part, he sent me this.
Greene wrote:

Quote :
That I got fired for no reason and replaced by the biggest SPAM'er on the site cdplayer because he kisses Uutton's ***. Mentioned a lot about Uutton's lack of respect for members and how that along with the fact that most of the good members like mike, Gir, and Schnoogle are gone that I have no reason to stay and good riddances.


This is to remain up, flaming or not.
-K





Didnt know he left cause of intrest in pokemon waning.

I'd like this post to be taken down or something.
I don't appreciate having my reputation (if I even have one) to be tarnished by a garbage post.

Greene was an aggressive person who, frankly, I never really got along with. This could just be my opinion, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
oniongravy64
Admin
avatar

Posts : 203
GU Credits : 12045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 26
Location : Ormskirk, UK

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 am

Although I won't take the post down, I'll just lock this thread as to prevent it getting into a further flame fest.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   

Back to top Go down
 
what happened to greene?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: