-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Elfar's World of Signatures

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:47 pm

~Banner Coming Soon~

Signature Form:
Spoiler:
 

Examples:
Spoiler:
 


Rules:
Spoiler:
 

Ban List:
Spoiler:
 




Last edited by Elfar on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Trompoke

avatar

Posts : 22
GU Credits : 2877
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

I really like your new sigs Elfar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Trompoke wrote:
I really like your new sigs Elfar! Very Happy

Thanks. A lot of them were old ones that I made off of request from my old shop (that me, kanrik, noble, and Gaia shared), a few ones that I made for myself, and one or two that nobody had seen yet.

_________________


Last edited by Elfar on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:11 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Link isn't coming up for the render. By the way, you can't advertise in your signature at this juncture, so technically it would be breaking rules to have your twitter advertised in the sig.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Evil Oogie

avatar

Posts : 98
GU Credits : 2892
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Casper, Wyoming

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=47892&fullsize=1
Text: Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!
Colors: Whatever you feel fits... because I'm not really sure
Matching Avatar: No
Artist Mark: Go for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3257
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Elfar wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Link isn't coming up for the render. By the way, you can't advertise in your signature at this juncture, so technically it would be breaking rules to have your twitter advertised in the sig.
I think that the rules said not to advertise as in don't tell everyone to subscribe to you in the General Discussion area. I could be wrong, but I don't think that advertising in your signature would be harmful. (Unless you put a giant sign saying "SUBSCRIBE TO ME!")

Also if I am wrong, (And if you know 100% that I'm wrong) please tell me because that part of the rules wasn't too clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

GU Rules wrote:
III. ADVERTISEMENT
Advertising has a limit. I know many of you are youtubers, and you like to advertise your channels. We have a section for that, so please don't make new topics in different areas trying to get more attention, you will be punished and those topics will be deleted. For those of you who plan on joining to post links to hurt the forum, don't bother; you will be IP banned and your content will be removed. An advertisement area may be put up for certain other things in the future, until then please refrain from it.


Doesn't say I can't post my twitter in my signature. It only asks us not to make new topics and not to post links to hurt the forums. Also, Dan has his YouTube channel in his signature. I don't believe the rule really applies to social media and signatures (like how a lot of peopel had the MN link in their signatures on UT.)
Not doing this to flame you btw, so please don't take it that way, just tryign to back up my linking of twitter.

And for the render, I'll jsut make my own render, I'll pm you it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Anju

avatar

Posts : 24
GU Credits : 2870
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunsetMichael

avatar

Posts : 16
GU Credits : 2870
Join date : 2010-10-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am

Render: http://www.pokegraph.com/galeries/albums/purple_kecleon/normal_darkrai.jpg
Text: Michael_S
Colors: black and red
Matching Avatar: Yes .
Artist Mark: yes please make it awesome
Anything Else: nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 39
GU Credits : 2898
Join date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 pm

just wondering would it be possbile for you to make avis as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
GU Rules wrote:
III. ADVERTISEMENT
Advertising has a limit. I know many of you are youtubers, and you like to advertise your channels. We have a section for that, so please don't make new topics in different areas trying to get more attention, you will be punished and those topics will be deleted. For those of you who plan on joining to post links to hurt the forum, don't bother; you will be IP banned and your content will be removed. An advertisement area may be put up for certain other things in the future, until then please refrain from it.


Doesn't say I can't post my twitter in my signature. It only asks us not to make new topics and not to post links to hurt the forums. Also, Dan has his YouTube channel in his signature. I don't believe the rule really applies to social media and signatures (like how a lot of peopel had the MN link in their signatures on UT.)
Not doing this to flame you btw, so please don't take it that way, just tryign to back up my linking of twitter.

And for the render, I'll jsut make my own render, I'll pm you it?

Incorrect. It doesn't specify that you can advertise in your signature at all, as I'm pretty sure it did say that on UT. Indeed, several days ago, Kanrik specifically said to me that for the time being, until further notice, you can't.

Dragonmxz wrote:
just wondering would it be possbile for you to make avis as well?

Sure. Use the same form if you want one, I guess.

I'll try to get on those requests as soon as possible, for the rest of you.

_________________


Last edited by Elfar on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3041
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Render: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/02/129Magikarp.png
Text: Magikarp PWNS!
Colors: What ever goes with magikarp.
Matching Avatar: Yes
Artist Mark: Yes
Anything Else: If you can put magikarp in a pond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Anju wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=49016&message_id=b6950f64e6b56981d144811532050e9b&message_icon=success#cpgMessageBlock
Text: Tickle My Squirtle
Colors: Light blue and pink
Matching Avatar: No
Artist Mark: Sure :3

Your render isn't coming up for me either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Anju

avatar

Posts : 24
GU Credits : 2870
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Its come up for me everytime Sad
I could just save the image and send it to you via email
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Elfar wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
GU Rules wrote:
III. ADVERTISEMENT
Advertising has a limit. I know many of you are youtubers, and you like to advertise your channels. We have a section for that, so please don't make new topics in different areas trying to get more attention, you will be punished and those topics will be deleted. For those of you who plan on joining to post links to hurt the forum, don't bother; you will be IP banned and your content will be removed. An advertisement area may be put up for certain other things in the future, until then please refrain from it.


Doesn't say I can't post my twitter in my signature. It only asks us not to make new topics and not to post links to hurt the forums. Also, Dan has his YouTube channel in his signature. I don't believe the rule really applies to social media and signatures (like how a lot of peopel had the MN link in their signatures on UT.)
Not doing this to flame you btw, so please don't take it that way, just tryign to back up my linking of twitter.

And for the render, I'll jsut make my own render, I'll pm you it?

Incorrect. It doesn't specify that you can advertise in your signature at all, as I'm pretty sure it did say that on UT. Indeed, several days ago, Kanrik specifically said to me that for the time being, until further notice, you can't.
Rules of the Internet wrote:
200. Pictures or it didn't happen.
Jokes jokes.

Dan still has his YouTube channel in his signature though. I think if an admin is gonna do it, it should be acceptable amongst the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 458
GU Credits : 3041
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
Render: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/02/129Magikarp.png
Text: Magikarp PWNS!
Colors: What ever goes with magikarp.
Matching Avatar: Yes
Artist Mark: Yes
Anything Else: If you can put magikarp in a pond.


Does my render come up Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Just thought I'd add that my render works, you need an account to access Planet Renders now.

Oopsies.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Kanrik
Admin
avatar

Posts : 85
GU Credits : 11934
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 27
Location : My Dorm Room

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:15 am

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Just thought I'd add that my render works, you need an account to access Planet Renders now.

Oopsies.
Embarassed
It doesn't exsist. I have a Planet Renders account and its not coming up.

_________________

Actions speak louder than words. You have two legs, get up and use them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 3045
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Kanrik wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Just thought I'd add that my render works, you need an account to access Planet Renders now.

Oopsies.
Embarassed
It doesn't exsist. I have a Planet Renders account and its not coming up.

Okay, that's REALLY weird.
It shows up on mine.
|:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=11017#top_display_media
Text: www.twitter.com/connorsaurusrex
Subtext:
Colors: Green/T-Rex colours
Matching Avatar: No thankiess.
Artist Mark: Sure thang honey bunches of oats <3.
Anything Else: Do whatever.

Just thought I'd add that my render works, you need an account to access Planet Renders now.

Oopsies.
Embarassed
It doesn't exsist. I have a Planet Renders account and its not coming up.

Okay, that's REALLY weird.
It shows up on mine.
|:

Same with me. I have an account, but it doesn't show up. Just save the image a reupload it on photobucket, then post that link. I was waiting for you, but I'll just move on to another request so I can get more out of the way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Oogie, your sig is done. Hope you enjoy =)



Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Evil Oogie

avatar

Posts : 98
GU Credits : 2892
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Casper, Wyoming

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Elfar wrote:
Oogie, your sig is done. Hope you enjoy =)



Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]

Thank you very much Elfar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

Anju wrote:
Its come up for me everytime Sad
I could just save the image and send it to you via email

I'd prefer you save it and upload it elsewhere, such as photobucket, imageshack, etc.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Elfar

avatar

Posts : 92
GU Credits : 2953
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 am

BlackandWhite wrote:
Render: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/02/129Magikarp.png
Text: Magikarp PWNS!
Colors: What ever goes with magikarp.
Matching Avatar: Yes
Artist Mark: Yes
Anything Else: If you can put magikarp in a pond.


I couldn't make it work with magikarp in a pond. Hope you enjoy though.


Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]


Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elfar's World of Signatures   

Back to top Go down
 
Elfar's World of Signatures
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: The Arts :: GFX Shops-
Jump to: